Flowing Repair Concrete CP is a blend of low alkali Portland cements, micro-silica and other cementitious binders combined with high purity limestone aggregates and a system of compatible admixtures.
When mixed, a fluid self compacting shrinkage compensated pourable concrete is achieved that will neither bleed or shrink.
Flowing Repair Concrete CP can be used in the repair of defective concrete and the repair of highway structures to HA specification, i.e. bridge columns and beams, parapets, soffits, abutments and retaining walls and bridge decks.
The non-reactive components and low alkali cement content allow the concrete to be installed alongside electro-chemical cathodic protection systems.
Flowing Repair Concrete CP has been independently tested by UKAS Lab for compliance to D.o.T. Highways Agency Spec BD27/86. Vol.3, Sect 3, Chapter 4 Clause 4.6.
- BS EN 1504 Certified to Class R4 repair product
- Contains no chlorides.
- Shrinkage compensated in both the plastic and hardened states.
- Equivalent sodium oxide content is less than 3kg/m3.
- Single component – easy to use.
- Self compacting – does not require vibration.
- Pourable – easy to place in shuttering.
- High strength – can be used for structural repairs.
- Low permeability – prevents ingress of chlorides, acid gases and water.