Ultra High Strength Construction Grout is a non shrink, very high strength cementitious grout comprising of low alkali high specific area Portland cements and other cementitious binders combined with high purity aggregates and a system of compatible admixtures to achieve high in service performance.
This grout has high flow characteristics to achieve penetration and levelling with no bleed and zero shrinkage when placed at 0.22 water solid ratio.
Ultra High Strength Construction Grout has been specifically designed to provide a high strength fluid grout for pouring into and under stanchion plates, machine base plates, parapet rails, for supporting bridge bearings and for filling ducts in post tensioned and pre-stressed structures.
- Ultra High Strength Construction Grout has been tested independently by a UKAS Laboratory for Compliance to D.o.T. Highways Agency Spec. 2601 for “Bedding Mortars”.
- Equivalent Sodium Oxide is less than 3.0kg/m3.
- Very high ultimate strength.
- Shrinkage compensated.
- Can be used for grouting sections up to 100mm thick.
- Chloride free.
- High fluidity – can be pumped or poured.
- Complies with U.S. Corps of Engineers Specification CRD-C 621.