The Pressure Pointing Mortar Range is a range of pre-blended cementitious products designed for mechanical and hand re-pointing and renovation of masonry and stone substrates prior to grouting.
The range is supplied in a range of strengths and is manufactured using ordinary Portland cements with selected fillers and admixtures to provide the appropriate design for the required function.
The range comprises:
- PPM: For use in dry conditions.
- PPM/W: For use in wet and submerged conditions.
- PPM/WQS: For use in wet and submerged conditions where an accelerated set is required.
- PPM/OH: For application overhead.
- PPM/NJ: For use in narrow joints (typical 5mm).