Hydraulic Lime Render is a blend of natural hydraulic lime (NHL3.5) and selected aggregates. The render is highly workable and combines early set strength with long term flexibility and breathability.
Hydraulic Lime Render can be used internally and externally for the renovation and repair of period and historic buildings and the rendering of new properties where benefits of durability, flexibility and breathability are required.
- Manufactured from naturally occurring silicaceous and argillaceous limestone.
- Breathable, allowing the passage of air and moisture.
- Highly workable and therefore easy to use.
- Early set strength.
- Long term flexibility and therefore less prone to cracking compared to cement renders.
- Reduced need for expansion joints due to flexibility.
- Reabsorption of Carbon Dioxde from the air.
- Render available on demand when supplied in silos.
- High resistance to sulphates.
- Factory batch and quality controlled.